Thursday 1 January 2009

Swifts.

This is my first blog post of the New Year and these are the photographs of the swifts (winders not birds ) that I made for Amber. They seem to make things so much easier for her and are very simple and quick in operation. At the moment I am getting to grips with the new computer and trying to fathom out the Vista system, at the moment it is one nil to Vista.

The photographs are in reverse order (round two to Vista ).

I hope the photographs have been of interest.
Here is a little rhyme I saw on a post-card the other day, poet unknown. Mary had a little lamb, she tied it to a pylon, 10,000 volts shot up it's bum, and turned it's wool to nylon.
Bye for now.

3 comments:

Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

You have done ok, at least the pictures show

Artis-Anne said...

LOL must keep my wool away from pylons !! Great photos and so happy to hear that you have a new laptop. Have fun and I sure you will beat Vist hands down :)

Anonymous said...

HNY, and good to see you back.

If you fathom Vista, you're a better man than me - I wiped it and reinstalled XP!