Friday 6 June 2008

Our Garden


Hi There. These are two of the residents of our garden, the larger one is making for the pond to join quite a few others in preparation for spawning, the smaller one is sitting on our back step during a rain storm.


The pond has now blended well into the garden and all the plants are growing and establishing themselves, the pond plants have grown and spread so thickly that the tadpoles are no longer visible.


This is a seat that I constructed with a small section in the centre for holding cups and other essential things, the trellis is to enable climbing plants to grow up and over the seat.


This is one of the shrubs that were already in the garden, at the moment I have no idea what it is called.

3 comments:

enthusiastic crochetoholic said...

Lovely to meet up with you and Amber. I shall look forward to meeting the inhabitants of your garden and seeing the pool next time we meet up.
We were too busy chatting knitting and crochet for me to come into the garden and admire your handiwork.
I would love a pool in mine but fear Buster would either drink it or jump in it as he is a water dog!

Crobbles said...

P loved your garden. I really must tear myself away from all thing yarny to have a look for myself. A good excuse for another visit, methinks.

Anonymous said...

Is it a weigelia? Looks like it to me. I've enjoyed seeing bits of your garden, thank you.