Friday 18 April 2008

Dolls House Part 2


Hi there
The saga continues, this is the start of the sliding door into the car showroo



When my grandson first mentioned the garage idea, I foolishly told him of a garage I remembered as a young man, it had an outside lift up to the car showroom; you can probably guess his next words.
This was my first attempt, it did not work very well and I dismantled it.



My second attempt, an open plan lift worked very well. This view of it shows the lift cage at the bottom of the shaft. The hole in the wall is going to be the door into the workshop



This view shows the lift cage at the door to the showroom.



This is the car showroom nearly finished. Posters of cars have been fastened to the walls, and a doorway has been cut in the wall leading to the stairs. More to follow:>

No comments: