Sunday 20 April 2008

Dolls House Conversion Part 3


Hi there,
This is the finished showroom with sliding door leading to the lift


This is the workshop area. At the end of the benches is a serving hatch, this is so the general public can come in by the front door and buy parts for their vehicles, the red door to the right is where vehicles come in to be serviced


The lift has now been painted and is ready for use, the lift shaft extends beyond the roof as seen in the photo because the garage has to have a flat roof with a car park


This is the sliding door leading in to the workshop


This picture shows one room of the living quarters, plus the top of the stairs, this is how the public gain access to the showroom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr Mog, Wow what a beauty this house is! I have a kit which I bought years ago but sadly is in the garage, barely touched! I got stuck on knitting and genealogy instead. I found your blog through Mrs Mog - best wishes to you both on your journey through treatment. Judith in Canberra, Australia

enthusiastic crochetoholic said...

What a super house/garage. My father was gifted like you and made many things for my son when he was a small bou. They are far better to play with than anything that can be bought in a toy shop. He was the envy of all his pals with bunk beds made for Action Man. Mums used to ask me where I bought them from as their sons wanted some.