Thursday 17 April 2008

Dolls House conversion Part 1


Hi there This is the start of a project for my youngest grandson
He wanted a dolls house coverted into part house/part garage
A friend of ours gave us a house which was no longer needed and i made a start.
This is the house with the front removed.


The third picture shows what the front of the house looked like


My first job was to fit two partitions into the house so that i could create a showroom
and a workshop.


Having done this my next job was to cut a hole in the end of the top floor room
to create a doorway (the reason for this will be explained later in this saga )
I then painted the room white as this was to be the garage showroom.


More to follow.

Can i take this oppotunity to say Thank You to all the kind and thoughtful people who have
written to Amber and myself during my treatment. It was much appreciated and mere
words can not fully express my feelings.

No comments: