Saturday 7 March 2009

Warhammer board almost finished.

The board is now almost complete, just some minor scenery work to do and it will be ready for the combatants.
A view from the side of the board.
The deadly bogs, traps for the unwary warrior.
It must be spring, the grass has started growing. Thank you Niels for your heipful comment on making the river more realistic, I will take your advice. Could you give me a brief run down on the rules as I am sure my grandson is making them up as we play:).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been watching the progress..what an amazing piece!

Wye Sue said...

That looks brill :-)

Aren't children meant to make the rules up as they go... especially to stop Granddad winning !!

Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

It does look good:) Your grandson always makes rules up for everything:)